Owner: Max Arwood
By Appointment Only
Lavon, TX 75166
Near Wylie TX, Sachse TX and Murphy TX
We do all repairs in shop
1. The owner of Arwood's Custom Jewelry, Max Arwood, became interested in making jewelry at the age of 12. Max has received numerous awards for his jewelry designs which includes awards in Juried Art and Craft Shows. Max has been a member of a the prestigious Ozark Foothills Craft Guild, an elite organization of artists striving for originality and excellence. Also, a past member Eureka Springs Guild of Artist. Max has been in business in Helena, AR at Arwood's Jewelry for over 35 years. He traveled to various craft shows selling his jewelry. Besides ordering from gold and diamond jewelers he crafts and makes his own line of jewelry. The craft shows included in his travels were Riverfest Incorporated in Little Rock, AR and Winslow Arts and Crafts Fair. He won awards at The Old Fashioned Folk Festivals in 1983, 1984 and 1985. He has received a certificate of achievement for 20 years of continued growth. (1979-1999). Arwood's Custom Jewelry has now move to Lavon Texas 75166 close to Wylie Texas 75098 Sachse Texas 75048 and Murphy Texas 75094)
2. Arwood's Custom Jewelry offers fine quality 10K & 14K gold jewelry, diamond jewelry, sapphires, pearls, emeralds, rubies, and other precious gemstones for your shopping convenience. Arwood's also offers Jewelry repair of all types. We do in house repairs, ring sizing, chain repair, rhodium plating, watch batteries and much more.. We sell watches which include new and used Rolex's, along with a wide variety of Seiko and Pulsar watches.
3. A wide selection of bracelets can be found at Arwood's Jewelry - Diamond tennis bracelets, Add-A-Diamond bracelets, and slide bracelets. 14K gold timeless original slides inspired by the Victorian era with solid backs are available at Arwood's Jewelry.
4. For repair work done right the first time, use Arwood's Jewelry for ALL types of quality jewelry repairs done in store. No waiting for sizing of rings when purchased at Arwood's Jewelry. Max's years of experience makes him the best in jewelry repair in this area. Whether you are just shopping or need a repair, Arwood's is your complete jewelry store.
5. Arwood's Jewelry's relationship with one of the nation's largest diamond franchises enables Max to offer you diamond rings from the premier star diamond collection. All styles of diamonds are available in several grades allowing you to choose the grade that fits your budget without sacrificing the brilliance for the ring that's just right.
6. Max's expertise in the jewelry business goes beyond his design work and salesmanship. Max has successfully written and marketed, a customized computer software package designed for jewelry stores. Therefore, at Arwood's Jewelry, Max can provide you with the most accurate and computerized jewelry appraisal.
7. Because Arwood's Jewelry is part of one of the nation's largest diamond franchises this enables Arwood's Jewelry to offer you exceptional buys on brilliant diamonds and exquisite colored gemstones because where you buy your diamond makes the big difference.
8. Arwood's Jewelry is committed to making dreams come true for you. No where else will you feel more valuable and appreciated as a customer than at Arwood's Jewelry. Arwood's is devoted to providing excellent customer service.
9. Exclusively at Arwood's Jewelry, for the same price you might pay else where, you can purchase gold chains with a lifetime guarantee. Should your chain or bracelet become broken, damaged or defective for ANY reason, for only a small fee which is probably less than a repair bill, you can exchange it for a new one just like the one you have or exchange it for a bigger one or even a different style and simply pay the difference.
10. Recently Max and Sherrie Arwood graduated from CounterSketch jewelry design classes. Arwood's was one of the first in the state of Arkansas to implement computer assisted jewelry design. Now we are one of the few in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to embrace this new tecnology. Arwood's impressed the community so much that a front page human interest story was written about their computer jewelry design center.
11 Max also graduated from Arkansas State University with a Bachelor's degree in music. He has recorded and produced many Christian artists in his recording studio.
12. At Arwood's Jewelry, it's easy to make dreams come true since Arwood's accepts Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Zelle, and Paypal. Arwood's Jewelry is happy to offer interest free lay-a-way.